Sex, Drugs, and Alcohol
This is a topic that I think has been getting a lot of focus on. I really don't see the need of it in high school. With these topics there is more and more pressure every day. I mean, everywhere you see there is something about it.For the sex part. I mean girls are getting pregnant everyday. And they are like anywhere from 13- 17 its ridiculous. I mean they are too young to have kids and seriously the human body is not fully developed yet. Teenagers are to young to do any of that. A lot of girls get pushed into it. I mean if you are having sex at our age you should be emotionally and physically ready. If you are going to do it you should be protected and talk to your doctor. And there are a lot more diseases out there now then there was when our parents were young.
With drugs I personally think that the usage of it with anyone is just wrong. I can see if you really need it for like health purposes and it is prescribed by a doctor but other than that what is the use. I am not one to ever do drugs. I have never tried and I'm rather proud of myself. I mean I have been offered it a couple of times but then my one friend always came into my head. Plus I dont see the need of being high. Like, seriously, if you need that to be happy or to have fun. You really have a problem then.
Alcohol. I can't say that I haven't hung out with my friends or with my parents and had a couple but I never exceeded the limits. But there are so many people who are constantly drinking. It is a proven fact that if you have family who has a drinking problem you are more than likely to have one too. Just look as some people. They go to work, come home or to a bar, get wasted, wake up, go to work hung over and do it again, and again. I have had a couple of friends who were doing that. But now they aren't doing it anymore. Just at the beginning of the school year; there was a car crash involving alcohol and driving. I mean if you are going to drink you should really think about a different ride home. There is always another way. I mean this may be the cheesy slogan that has been said for years but I agree with it; If you drink, Don't drive. I mean its simple and really you save yourself and everyone around you.
Sincerely
Miss. Sassy 411
YAY! "Don't have sex, you will get pregnant, AND DIE!"
ReplyDelete