So, It could be just me or what?! But I mean I hate when you like a guy and you talk like ALL the time but then he never gets the hint. Like you can flirt talk for hours and nothing. I mean is there something with the male mind that makes it impossible to take a hint or something. I mean I like this guy, we text ALL the time, and if were not texting were messaging back and forth on Facebook. I mean we don't get much time to talk at school cause were always too busy to get to our next class we just walk passed each other in the halls. We smile or say hey to eachother or sometimes NOTHING at all.
What is it with guys that can't get hints. Seriously does a girl have to spell it out. I mean its not rocket science. We just want you to know that we like you or something. Note guys girls don't like making the first move so I mean don't expect them to do it. I know that sounds like a typical girl thing to say but it is the truth. Guys you may be shy but girls are really shy on making the first move. And girls be nice when a guy asks you out. If you say yes then its good, but if you really dont like him turn him down nice. Dont be all mean say it nicely.
Well that's it for today,
From .-*Miss. Sassy*-.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
http://lionfellinlovewithlamb.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI never used to believe that HS girls were 2 years more mature than HS guys. Then I started teaching and now I beilieve it. Csada
ReplyDelete