Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SMOKING!!!!

I got inspired by a good dearest friend. (Sorry Fancy) But seriously. Why should I have to walk threw smoke? I am not the one choosing to kill myself with that smoking. I have never tried and seriously I dont want to. I mean both my parents smoke. I can't even stand being in my one house because her and her "significant" and by significant I mean total moron hobo. But thats besides the point: I can stand to be there because of how they smoke in that house *OH DID I MENTION HER HOBO OF A BF DOES WEED IN THE HOUSE* So I mean are they just trying to kill me. At my fathers house he goes outside, he sees why his smoking shouldn't mean that I should be smoking that cigarette too. And going from the school to my friends car/truck/van or who ever is driving me. Why should I have to inhale that smoke? PLUS!!!!! They have the filter so they are a little bit protected while there are people who aren't. We dont have that so were taking in that smoke.

Well thats my rant for the week. I just felt that was an idea I had to address.

Miss. Sassy

P.s.- Thanks Fancy again for the idea. But I really feel like it had to be talked about. and I totally agree with all f it.

No comments:

Post a Comment