Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'll Always be with you!<3

I'lll Always be with you!

That gentle breeze that made the wind chimes sing?
That was me, I was there with you.
The gentle snow falling upon your tears?
That was me, I was there with you.
And that little beam of sunlight that danced on the
otherwise shaded deck that day?
That was me, I was there with you.
Remember me with love, not tears,
and think of all of our happy years.
When I was sick, you were at my side
Your tears and fears, you tried to hide..
One day in the future just over the ridge,
I'll be waiting for you, standing on Rainbow Bridge.
Remember and Believe. I will love you forever.
The tears with time, will go away,
But the love we shared will always stay.
Now all the hopes and dreams we shared,
Are but sweet memories;
For you to tuck inside your heart,
Now when you remember me.
Remember all the good times,
And all the joy we shared;
Remember how you touched my life,
And how I really cared.

By: Healey Gray Silljer

My friend wrote this poem. And I thought it was amazing so I decided to share it with my fellow bloggers. I hope you like it as much as I did!

Miss. Sassy

4 comments:

  1. Its Friday Miss sassy!! Yayyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The CRUNCH will win one for the Y chromosome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe... This poem is so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah that was the one that I was telling you about in your truck from the movies. My one friend wrote. He sent it to me. Its also on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete