So the other night at supper time, me and my family were sitting there and we got on this topic of how young is to young. We were refering for cellphones. My little step sister said I want a cellphone of my own. I turned to her and was like YOUR SEVEN YEARS OLD WHAT THE HECK DO YOU NEED A CELLPHONE FOR!!!!! My step mom says well maybe when she is thirteen. I was like yeah. But my step sister turns and says some girl in her class has a cellphone why can't she. I was like YOUR IN GRADE 2. Is that what our world is going to come to. Kids who are seven or eight years old having cellphones. I think thats ridiculous.
My little cousin he had his first cellphone at the age of ten. Ya TEN YEARS OLD. I was twelve when I got mine. But that is because I went and bought my own and paid for it. I went onto prepaid plan. I was like that ridiculous. I mean I paid for mine when I started it. But after a while I went on a plan and I was about fourteen when it came to that. I mean my mom had paid for my cellphone. but now I pay for 75% of mine.
Thats about it.
Tetley Tea
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great topic Ms Tea!! I get annoyed when I see pre-teens walking aroung with phones acting like their adults. So many kids that age act like they are owed certain things and don't appreciate the cost, responsibility etc of owning such devices. Csada
ReplyDeleteI HATE HIS PANTS!!!!!!!! I want to burn them =]
ReplyDeleteHave A nice Day.