So every is it just me or is this week just dragging. I mean it feels like Monday was forever and a day ago. This week has been such a roller-coaster, this week my sister had a cancer scare and then everyone was just acting weird. Well weirder than usual. I mean this week was just dragged on and on. It might also be since I have been overly tired this week. It was rather interesting.
Dance on Wednesday was rather funny. We were supposed to be practicing these new partner tricks we learned and do you think me and my partner were trying to master it. Of course not I mean we were on the opposite side of the room talking about twilight. It was rather funny. Everyone else was just practicing while there was me and my partner sitting there just chit chatting away. It was really fun. In the end when it came down to it. We couldn't do it at all. We just sat there and laughed in the end. Even my instructor just laughed.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Hate His Pants! and so it was just a scare? Hope so, cancer sucks ass! =]. Have a great day, ignore the ugly pants!
ReplyDeleteHey Ms Tea, the CRUNCH has a big announcement coming and has asked me to prepare his nation for the announcement. Be prepare ... (more to come) Csada
ReplyDelete