Friday, April 10, 2009

Friends!

So, lately I have been feeling very upset! It's all because I miss my one very good friend. This friend helped me through so much and a couple of months ago this friend moved away. Lately I have been going crazy missing this person. I had put in my facebook status that I was missing someone and as of course my other closest friend texts me to make sure I am fine and asking, but she really never had to ask because she always knows whats going on without me even telling her. That is like any of my friends! I like how it is because I never have to hide anything because they rather know whats going on without me saying, I can also just go whenever and tell them whatever without even getting judged. I have never had such good friends. There is three friends that I dont know what I would do without them, I also have another friend who I only talk to him whenever I am upset or just needing someone to talk to. It is so nice. I love having friends who truly care about me and how I am. Rather than just use me or whatever. As they say, "Friends are lifes true treasure."

Well thats all for now!

2 comments:

  1. lmao. yes life is good. Especially when you got a good friend. :P I know you would never be able to live without me :P like seriously what would you do without me :P jk I know I sounded like a certain someone. hehe

    ReplyDelete